King Adbullah of Jordan

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

King Adbullah of Jordan

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I quite like this man and I was more than impressed when ISIS took his Fighter Pilot and burned him to death that King Abdullah didn't hesitate for so much as a fraction of a second to declare WAR on ISIS - quite unlike that MORON in the White House who refuses to even use the words "radical Islam" and much prefer to wait and see.

Am just listening to a speech by King Abdullah now where he is speaking to the Muslim world. He said "We are facing a third world war against all humanity" and is urging the world to act holistically against this threat. His country has taken over 1 million refugees. I don't know enough of the Middle East to know where King Abdullah stands in terms of influence but I definitely hope that he has sufficient sway to get other Muslims to take action against ISIS.

Do not the rest of the Muslims realize there is a terrible cancer growing IN the Muslim world? Do they all want to be tarred by the actions of Islam? Are they not tired of them killing each other? Can't the rift between Sunni and Shia ever be resolved?

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Re: King Adbullah of Jordan

Post by Jayway »

I hope you have watched the video I sent you, LLL, UK muslims, think you will find it interesting.