Italian Pregnancy

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Italian Pregnancy

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Italian Pregnancy

An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mum that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very
worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows
that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who wasa de pig that did this to you? I wanna know!'

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man
with grey hair and impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of a Ferrari and enters
the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: 'Good morning,
your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal
family situation but I’ll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the
rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach-front
villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account.

If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?'

At this point, the father, who had remained silent holding a shotgun, places a hand firmly on the man's
shoulder, looks him directly in the eyes and tells him, "You a-gonna try again!"

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Re: Italian Pregnancy

Post by Jayway »

OH YEA :lol: :lol: :lol: