Yahoo7/Classic homepage

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Winged Isis
Top Member
Top Member
Australia

Yahoo7/Classic homepage

Post by Winged Isis »

I have been using the latest version of Yahoo7 as my homepage, but recently changed to Yahoo Classic (on their pop-up suggestion), as my computer was running really slowly. It is now back up to speed, but I cannot figure to how to get back to the other version. Any ideas from the resident techxperts, please?

Carpe diem! :le:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Yahoo7/Classic homepage

Post by Horus »

I think that you may be stuck with it now :( usually after you install the upgrade there is no going back again. At one time you could revert by choosing the 'Classic' option, but that choice is no longer there, it is typical of how Yahoo forces these changes onto people, I just wish they would leave things alone. There is one way that may just work but I don't think you will like the solution and that is to keep lowering your screen resolution and this may force Yahoo to have to use the older Classic version in order for it to display. Otherwise you could try searching the web and see if you can find a link anywhere that brings up the old classic view and if you do you could copy the URL and add it to your 'Favourites' list and then use that everytime you wanted to log in.
Winged Isis
Top Member
Top Member
Australia

Re: Yahoo7/Classic homepage

Post by Winged Isis »

Thanks, H. Guess I've got better things to worry about! :)
Carpe diem! :le: