PR Chick and Intercultural Relationships

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

PR Chick and Intercultural Relationships

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Hi Moderators.......Intercultural Relationships IS a popular posting site. Cause PR Chick (rest her soul) is not longer with us can this 'intro' be replaced? Am only asking as it is possible that a relative Newbie could be PMing her and not get an answer......OR Keefy - can you redirect her PM to you?

I also posted this on PR chicks intro remarks.

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Good point LLL, it is always a problem on the forum archives when a member passes on, especially someone as high profile and respected as Mary......
:gg:
BillH

Post by BillH »

When I first joined L4U, I PM'd Charlie, as I found his posts most fascinating :)

It was only when I spoke to another forum member that I found out he had died a few months earlier.. :oops:

I like Mary, she was a great sparring partner in the religion forums, and I respected her sincerity and strong beliefs.

Time and tide.. 8)
In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..