B & B & BU

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

B & B & BU

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Geez - turned on the morning TV News and all I'm getting is your Boris & Brexit & it all Blowing Up! And a DEFECTION! WOW!!!

Seems everything is in an uproar.

We actually hear very little about your politics other than the real high points but "wow" this morning which I guess I'm getting after a full day on your end.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: B & B & BU

Post by Horus »

It is the biggest farce in history and IMO a total betrayal of our democratic vote to leave the EU. The next step will be a General Election as this bunch of MP's have made implimenting the referendum impossible.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Our TV news is showing most of it out of context in that they're showing your guys basically just yelling but short enough clips it doesn't really mean anything to the listener/watcher. Nor are our guys explaining what is going on just showing the yelling and cat calling.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

It has now decended into further anarchy when rebels voted against their own party.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Our news isn't really reporting again on Brexit but they are saying "The UK Parliament is now a TOXIC WORKPLACE" And apparently there is a "SOUR MOOD" happening there.

Beyond that our News is waiting to see what unfolds there. Seems were more interesting I what is happening in Hong Kong than the UK (cause we're sure focusing on what is happening there).
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

It is quite frankly getting worse, there will be serious repercussions for all political parties if the Brexit vote is thwarted as it looks likely to be.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Boris is even making the US News and it takes some taking to push The Donald off the front news lines these days ;)
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

There is such a huge divide in the country and it is made worse by politicians who stood on one platform and then did exactly the opposite when it came to implementing their promises.
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

I think it's time to have Guy Fawkes back ;)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Absolutely quiet here today. Nothing on our news at all about it.

IMO most politicians have now put themselves into a separate category from the rest of us. They make laws for US to live by but have placed themselves in special categories.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

"WOW" just "WOW" and now no Parliament for 5 weeks? "YIKES" ....... interesting times.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

It can't really make much difference LLL, for months they have all been behaving like spoiled school kids, utter disgrace. No work was being done as they made petty squabbles between themselves with the Remoaners doing everything they can to block us leaving the EU end of October and the Tory party having to try every devious method to stop them doing so, I would not pay them in monopoly money. Hopefully at the next General Election they will all be out of a job for the way they have handled this, three years later and still nothing has moved on. It is pure deadlock and the only real answer is for Boris to just take us out with no deal, that will stop all this bickering and force the EU to negotiate a proper deal with us, at the moment they see all this chaos and are rubbing their hands, our once proud country with a Parliamentary system the envy of most of the world has made us a laughing stock, personally I am disgusted and other than another vote to leave if it were called, I have vowed never to vote in an election ever again.