One for you, LLL.

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

One for you, LLL.

Post by Ruby Slippers »

image.jpg
This is a quilt which 'disappeared' from someone's house on Vancouver Island (I think) so one to keep your eyes peeled for, please. The person who it was made for has since passed away, and the family is most upset about this quilt not being where it should be, as you can imagine. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: One for you, LLL.

Post by Horus »

Ooh! LLL will be able to use her investgative powers as an officer of the law to track down the culprit and get it returned to the owner, go to it LLL, leave no stone unturned. :D
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I'll definitely keep a look out for that quilt RS. We have so much pilfering and stealing here these days. I'm on a Forum that reports anything lost or stolen and I haven't seen this quilt posted (I don't think) but I will keep a look out.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I just looked on our local Forum and "yes" this quilt is posted.

This is the write up that goes with it:

It's a long shot, but maybe someone has seen this quilt. It was made for a family member that has since passed away. It "disappeared" from the house on Vancouver island one winter while the owner was away and the family is hoping they may find it. It was changed from the original pattern so it is unique. The puffin and the ship on the water are not part of the original pattern so if you see it with a puffin, it is ours. Feel free to share it around to any sites that my help. Thanks