A brilliant TV program IMO.

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

A brilliant TV program IMO.

Post by Grandad »

We watched a program on BBC 2 last evening, Holst: The Planets with Professor Brian Cox. If you like Holst's Planets Suite and the presentation style of Brian Cox you will love this 90 minute program.
In conjunction with The London Symphony Orchestra, Cox makes comparisons with the general view of the planets 100 years ago when Holst composed his work, and our knowledge today with the benefit of exploring space vehicles.
We missed the first 15 or 20 minutes, Mars the bringer of War, but I have just corrected that via the iplayer.
I would happily watch the whole program again and I would recommend that, if you didn't see it, you give yourself a treat and 'catch up'
We always watch evening TV with all lights turned off. That really proved to be the best when viewing images sent back from the exploring space vehicles. :up :up

:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: A brilliant TV program IMO.

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Will have to watch for it as it sounds like a good one.