Tennis

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Tennis

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Bianca Andreescu - is our Canadian up and coming tennis start as she just WON in Auckland! Woo Hoo! I think we have an up and comer :)

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Tennis

Post by Grandad »

She is certainly young enough to become a world star LLL. She is actually through to the semi's by beating Wosniaki and Venus Williams. I have heard of her and one to watch for I think.
But there is plenty of talent in sport and entertainment that comes out of Canada. We even stole one. Gregory Rusedski, to boost our own tennis hopefuls some years ago :lol: :lol:
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Usually the world of tennis goes on and I know nothing of it. The total focus of our news is hockey, hockey and more hockey and sometimes it is like no other sport exists. Quite refreshing to hear them mention a new young up and comer.

I wish they'd broadcast the actual matches here. On the other hand maybe they ARE broadcasting these on a sports channel (I don't get any).

Hopefully this young person will shine and in doing so will bring the Tennis back as a viable sport to the young people.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Bianca Andreescu beat Taiwan so now is going up again the German tennis player. Wish our TV here would actually broadcast the matches.