And the Show Goes ON!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

And the Show Goes ON!

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Today was the Talent Show at the twins school. Unbeknownst to anybody (their mom/dad/me) they entered themselves and auditioned and got accepted for the show. When they announced they were IN the Talent Show it was a bit of a .... "what are you doing?" as they don't play musical instruments, dance or sing.....well - apparently they DO sing, dance and put together for themselves an ACT!

Have I ever mentioned there isn't a shy bone in any of the Grandkids bodies?

The Pleasant Valley Talent Show started

The twins were 6th and came after one little boy playing the piano, two sets of sisters dancing (jazz and highland dancing) and 2 others singing. These kids were (ahem) normal in that they came out somewhat shy and did their routine then returned to their seat to sit down.

THEN the twins were handed the microphone....

They announced the song they were singing (He Knows) by xxx (I don't know or remember who they said) and Gavin happily invited the audience to clap and sing along with them ....... (now both the daughter and I are giggling in the back because this is so out the norm of the other kids and we didn't really know what all to expect either!)

They had no music to accompany them but did go 1 and 2 and 3 GO! and started to sing.

They were down on their knees with hands in the air

They ramped up into really singing (and Gavin in particular doing his 'moves') and singing up and then looking down onto the audience

Paused just before the last chorus so that some started to applaud before they cut back in and started up singing again the last chorus ending very upbeat.

The applause for the two of them was overwhelming as they actually DID perform and now we're thinking TWO ENTERTAINERS have been created!! All this without so much as 1 lesson or instruction - imagine what a teacher could get the two of them to do And again - not so much as 1 shy bone in any of them at all. They LOVE to perform and entertain. If you want to watch they'll perform!!

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: And the Show Goes ON!

Post by Horus »

Brilliant :a4: I shall be able to tell people "I know that duos Grandma" when they become famous and on the telly ;)
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: And the Show Goes ON!

Post by Kiya »

Well Done to the boys :) :)