The Senior

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

The Senior

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

A lawyer and a senior citizen are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is
thinking he could have some fun at the old fella’s expense, so he asks if he would like to
play a game. The senior is tired, so politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The
lawyer persists, saying the game is a lot of fun...”I ask you a question and if you don’t know
the answer you pay me only $5. Then you ask me one and if I don’t know the answer I will
pay you $500.” This catches the senior’s attention and to keep the lawyer quiet he agrees to
play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. “What’s the distance from the Earth to the Moon?” The
senior doesn’t say a word and pulls out a $5 bill and hands it to the lawyer. Now it’s the
senior’s turn and he asks the lawyer “what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down
with four?” The lawyer uses his laptop to search all references he can find on the Internet
and sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, but all to no avail. After an hour of
searching he finally gives up, wakes the senior and hands him $500. The senior pockets the
money and goes right back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the senior up and asks “so what
goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?” The senior reaches into his
pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep!

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: The Senior

Post by Grandad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
As I think I have said elsewhere, 'what's the point of getting older if you don't get more crafty?' ;)
:gg: