Neighbours

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Neighbours

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Hi, Fred, this is Richard, next door.

I’ve got a confession to make. I’ve been riddled w/guilt for a few months & have been trying to get up the courage to tell you
face-to-face. At least I’m telling you in this text, & I can’t live with myself a minute longer w/o your knowing about this.

The truth is that, when you’re not around, I’ve been sharing your wife, day & night. In fact, probably much more than you. I haven’t
been getting it at home recently, & I know that that’s no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can’t live with the guilt & hope you’ll
accept my sincere apology & forgive me.

Please suggest a fee for usage, & I’ll pay you.
Regards, Richard

AFTER RECEIVING THE MESSAGE:
Fred, feeling very angry & betrayed, grabbed his gun, went next door, & shot Richard, killing him. He went back home, shot his wife, poured
himself a stiff drink & sat down on the sofa. Fred then looked at his phone & discovered a 2nd text message from Richard.

2ND TEXT MESSAGE:
Hi, Fred. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expect you figured it out & noticed that the darned Auto-Correct had
changed “wi-fi” to “wife.” Technology, huh? It’ll be the death of us all.

Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Neighbours

Post by Kiya »

:lol: :lol: