Enigma

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Enigma

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."
~ Henry Ford

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. And, by the grace of God, I will."
~Edward Everett Hale~

Enigmas
(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers”.

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it "Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

Well, what do you think?

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Enigma

Post by Mad Dilys »

I have a friend that was born on a reserve in America, so plead bias. Though I was pretty biased before I met her.

Interestingly she met her Canadian husband while they were both studying Chinese at Cambridge.
Smile! It confuses people
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

What do I think LLL?

I think America is not unique and for "America" read "Any Democracy" :(
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Yup - I'd concur any democracy but there is a new Breed of "Gimme gimme gimme and only me gimme Liberal" that is infiltrating much of our society. Why should you be allowed to come from another country and get more benefits handed to you than the rest of us. You're recreating the MESS you left in my backyard now.