MOOD

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

MOOD

Post by Grandad »

Did my usual 10 minute run to Sainsburys this morning for Newspaper, Milk, and Wine. I am still off alcohol so the latter is a small tipple for Mrs G with dinner.
My short journey gave me some time to ponder on 'Life, Politics, and The Universe'
I am speechless about the way UK politics is going at the moment so no decisions there. :(
The Universe is way beyond my comprehension so to avoid a headache I thought no more on that subject. :tk
On life, apart from some medical problems that neither my wife nor I can change, things are pretty good. I don't have a worry in the world so arrived home in a happy and contented mood. :up ;) :lol:
What are you guys moods today???

:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: MOOD

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I'm typically in a relatively good mood cause I'm "Master of my World!" ;) ;)

Seriously though I'm usually almost always in the same type mood and I don't ever/have never fluctuated much. Don't have mood swings even when I think of the horrible state our world is in these days. Seems everywhere everything is in crisis. Nobody can say "no" to anybody else anymore for any reason, nobody can be held responsible, democracy is owned by those who want to shout it down regardless of majority, drugs/addiction/mental illness/filth/weapons etc are rampant - who isn't in a good mood??
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

My mood is slightly annoyed, :urm: “why” you may well ask. Well a few days ago I was doing my front garden when a neighbour asked if there was any way I could help her to download a load of family images from her phone and put them on CD's. So being my usual 'I will help anyone' self I explained at length that all the images she was looking at on her phone were actually being viewed on the 'Cloud' so could not just be copied. I had arrived at this conclusion after spending over three hours in the evening in accessing her phone via my PC and solving all the problems of her not knowing passwords or login details of her accounts. It was also amazingly hard for me to get into her head any understanding of what had to happen in order for me to retrieve all those (thousands) of images and all the problems of the space required in order to download them. I had to solve a myriad of problems before finally I decided that the best thing was for me to order her up a couple of USB thumb drives on my Amazon Prime account then go through the lengthy process of first downloading them onto my PC then transferring it all over to the thumb drives for her, in that way she would have all the images backed up as she wanted plus she could view them on her TV at home or elsewhere. To be honest at the end of the night my head was spinning with trying to explain what was happening and how it was all to be done, It would have been easier explaining it all to Annie, :a23: so I sent her away saying that when the drives arrived the next day she could pop down again and I would access her phone and her Cloud account to download all the images.

The drives duly arrived and today I was quite prepared to stop what I was doing in my garden and copy all the images etc. So seeing her out and about I said "when are you popping down with both your phones so I can transfer those pictures?" her reply was " Oh I am far to busy today as I have all these things to do blah blah, I will have to call down when I am not so busy etc. etc." “ I will let you know when I have got more time” :a83: So what really peed me off was that it was said in a tone as if it was her doing ME some kind of favour and not the other way around as if I was putting her out in some way. :a77: No doubt when she is not so busy I will get a knock on the door at some inconvenient time for me and a “I’ve just popped those phones down for you to take a look at" expecting me to just drop everything and pick up where we left off. :a19: I need to stop being so helpful. :st
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

THAT would have annoyed me no end too H but then I'm not nearly as 'helpful' to anybody else :) Unless I really like you, trust you and WANT to do something I'm "dumb as dirt."
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

Wow! cheeky sod, next time reply in the same tone as her :xx
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

You are nicer than me Horus I would be more than "slightly annoyed" if my neighbour behaved like that!

We were in very good moods on Saturday as we had a lovely lunchtime at a hog roast, followed by a very naughty cherry & almond cake in a local tea rooms in the afternoon.