Grandad had squirrels but we have MOOSE!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Grandad had squirrels but we have MOOSE!

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just had this emailed to me and it was actually taken or at least posted to Utube, about a month ago. Grandad used to have albino squirrels but here in the great white north we're growing 'em bigger - MOOSE!

They definitely would be a sight to see. Moose are HUGE and really quite impressive to see anyway but seeing two white ones would be phenomenal

phpBB [video]

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Grandad had squirrels but we have MOOSE!

Post by Grandad »

Wow, they are impressive beasts LLL. Mobile phone video denied zooming to see if it had pink eyes, the sign of true albino. I think however in the closest shot its eyes could be pink. :up (Just had another look, probably not. :( )

After many years of having albino squirrels around we have now not seen one for several years. I have noticed one squirrel that is nearly white but not albino, probably just some albino genes in him.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Grandad had squirrels but we have MOOSE!

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I couldn't see either IF the moose had pink eyes but I kinda think no. Up north on the coast there is a group of white bears. Not polar bears. These are referred to as "Spirit Bear" and (I think without checking) they've found they're related to or are grizzly bears. White but not albino.

These white moose would be very impressive to see. Even brown moose are pretty impressive cause they're so big.