Coming in 3ies?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Coming in 3ies?

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Got the sad news this morning that my last living Aunt passed away today at 3am. She was 96, in facility care and sadly, unfortunately the FLU got introduced. Her floor was closed in attempts to control however the respiratory issues it caused were severe and she did pass.

Her daughter, my first cousin is scheduled for heart surgery over the next couple of weeks so there will be cremation with a service later in April or May for when my cousin is significantly ok to attend.

Then I got another email that a first cousin (who does have MS) aspirated on her lunch, went unconscious, had a heart attack and is now in hospital in 'guarded' condition but it is apparently very touch and go.

Am now not going to answer the phone again as don't need incident #3 to happen!

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Coming in 3ies?

Post by Horus »

Sorry to hear that LLL, but sadly these things seem to happen and at times it is one bit of bad news after another. :(
Did you really mean the lady will not be cremated until April or May?
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@H - no she will be cremated asap but her actual funeral service won't be until April or May. This particular Aunt was the oldest and lived with My Grandfather (paternal) on his dairy farm. Because she lived with him (her, her husband and their 2 dtrs) and looked after him well into his 90ies he left the farm to her (caused a huge family kafuffle too). She is now by-passing her two daughters and leaving the farm to her two Grandsons. I know the one Grandson actively runs a rare breed of cow "Limouisin" (I think - cause he imports/exports them and they're pretty rare) there but I believe he only breeds and sells. He isn't raising them for dairy or beef.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Oh I see :up
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Been a bit on the cold side again here so not even ventured outside. I have been quite busy of late trying to learn some new design software and that is keeping me fairly busy most days, but I am enjoying doing it and the days fly by. :up