Destruction of a forum!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist

Destruction of a forum!

Post by Scottishtourist »

I can't post on Luxor4u.I've been banned!

Bit of a shame really that an "inebriated"woman who finds solace in a glass of wine (or a few)is discarded like a "wet auld cloot"just because she seeks relaxation,after working for a full week,and can't be bothered her arse talking about gardening,fotos,or cooking!
All she wants to do is "chill out!"

Well anyway..what did I do today?
I went to work(my pay went into bank yesterday)

Have just paid over £3200 to two guys who have been working their arses off for two weeks doing ground clearance,and tidying up my garden.Cos,let's face it..I earn good money and can afford to pay for their work.Just like me..they're working for a living!My money pays their bills.

No point in being a "cheapskate"when I'm working full-out..and ain't got the physical strength anymore to do the heavy work!

Called a couple of friends in Luxor 2nite.Bleedin depressing!They got NO work,no money,no chance of a job elsewhere in Egypt!Cos,there's nothing doing there.No tourists,etc.

Anyway,Horus..you've banned me.Made an example of me.Can't even send PM's through the forum,nor read certain sections(but,they're not many anyway!)

Anyone want to talk about gardening or further discuss "Scottish"Politics?
Kinda sad thing to do..when you don't even have Scottish voice on forum!

But..never mind..discuss it amongst youselves,and ban me from this one as well with your irate opinions.Don't think that anyone in Luxor even bothers too much with this forum.No worries!

Even our dear Bennu(who I've had words with in the past)seems to have given up cos you called her "boring"I never said that to her..just sometimes didn't agree with her.

You have banned people who had an interest in the forum.You have denied them any opinion for your own misguided reasons.

Now we'll all just talk about gardening,cooking,politics,etc.And keep mentioning the "troll"you don't want to feed!Very upsetting!

Anyway,c'est la vie!

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Destruction of a forum!

Post by Horus »

Oh dear! what a pity that I did not read this post before taking the time to type up and then sending you a very long reply to the PM you sent me last night. I could delete this thread, but I won't, I will just leave it here for others to see that a leopard never changes its spots and maybe after reading my own PM you will want to come back on here and apologise to me for making further insults, but I doubt it.