Small world

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Small world

Post by Horus »

It really is a small world, I sent a Christmas greeting to my friend Dominique who lives in Paris. Back came an email to say that he and his family had just experienced the worse few days ever. It appears that his son was at that concert and he was shot by the terrorists, it took them days to locate him, they finally found him at a military hospital where they told him his son would never walk again. Thankfully with the skill of the military doctors (very skilled in war wounds) they are saying he is starting to get some feelings back in his legs. :up

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Small world

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

That is absolutely terrible for those poor parents. They must have been totally frantic in the search for their son and - OMG - how totally absolutely horrifically awful to lose the use of your legs because of some sadistic ******** probably high on dope & alcohol think they want to conquer the world.

Really and truly hope that young person does regain sufficient use to walk again and be able to lead a normal life.

What is most utterly tragic is the totally and complete senselessness of this group. I really do not have words strong enough to express my anger, disgust, abhorrence ........
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Small world

Post by Kiya »

That is terrible, cant imagine the few days how they felt before finding their son.

Good news he has feeling again in his legs & hope this is a sign he will be up & about again come time.....bless him :)