Students

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Students

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Not sure if you've all been getting all the news reports of students protesting, marching and demanding here in the USA.

Right now most of the students on most of the big campus' are protesting discrimination about most everything. Seems now almost anything is racial discrimination and most of the University Leaders of the Universities have been tendering resignations and stepping down. Seems they're just totally tired of all of it.

Apparently, as per 1 Student leader, all the RICH people are discriminating against them as they (students) are not getting FREE tuition!!! The students see no reason that that top 1% can't afford to fund them.

The news reported asked what would happen if this 1% of RICH people left? The Student answer was that the NEXT 1% would be able to fund them.

NOW - seems if you have a party that is Mexican theme'd where people wear somberos that makes you a racist. If you're sitting in a restaurant and the people beside you have a crying baby (and don't stop it crying) and you ask to be moved to a quiet table - YOU are a racist!! And if anybody says anything about the students you are either a racist or a bigot. Nobody can say anything about students and apparently News Reports are now banned from most of the campuses.

It is absolutely like PC on mega steroids!! There is NO diversity of thought or ideas. They want ONLY THEIR ideas and thoughts and non-other.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Students

Post by Horus »

Same here, all this racial diversity, sexual tolerance, political correctness, equal opportunities etc. is driving the rest of us up the wall :x
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

YES and I am so happy in my retreat . . . just come out to pay the bills for my beloved electricity - - - - It interests me to see just how much longer the few remaining real british will put up with all this nonsense.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

The problem is Jay, that short of a revolution very little will change, we seem to have developed a class of ruling political elite that all think in the same way and it rarely reflects the views of Mr Average. :st :x
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

We have reached a ridiculous level of self importance with no tolerance. If somebody minutely minutely ruffle your feathers the slightest it then becomes OK for you to totally lash out and malign whomever you perceive to the cause. You take NO responsibility for your own actions but take extreme offence to anything and everything.

The word "ridiculous" isn't strong enough.

PC on steroids in a very destructive way.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Since I'm having tea and watching TV now back in the USA - just saw a clip where many of the "Black Lives Matter" students are tweeting that they're upset the New Media is focusing on the PARIS attack vs their issues! OMG - how utterly disrespectful. These students are in a world of their own - honestly they're in a world that is so small ..... beggars belief......it really does.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Selfish is a better word :urm:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Selfish is an excellent word although I'd love to thrown in a label of narcissistic personality deviance! ;)

These students seem to be operating in a bubble where ONLY THEY MATTER.

They need to be grabbed by the scruff and taken out into the real world and told to 'make it' without everybody catering and pandering to their every whim!