The Cyber Jinns

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

The Cyber Jinns

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Earlier today I was reading E4U, might have replied to something or not (don't remember) and then I opened Grandad's Wildlife thread.

As soon as the thread opened the E4U log on page came up requiring I log on again. I did and then it took me to the thread but I realized the time and so had to leave it.

Just now I replied to a few other threads and when I went to Grandad's Wildlife 2015 Thread again up came the Log In page so I did, left my reply and clicked enter. Again up comes the log on page and both my reply and Grandad's entire thread disappeared!!

For some reason my laptop doesn't seem to like QuickTime (ahh - duh, now I remember I was writing a response to RubySlippers saying I couldn't see the Quick Time clips either). After I wrote this and clicked "enter" not only did my reply disappear but Grandad's entire THREAD disappeared from the line up of topics.......

If it hadn't happened this morning I wouldn't have thought too much about it now but since it happened again with the constant pupping up of the log in page I'm thinking it has something to do with QuickTime or ???

All the other Threads were as normal..........

Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: The Cyber Jinns

Post by Kiya »

I got the same thing happening yesterday but, all seems well today, watched his videos via Youtube & they were fine & no "log in " page showing up.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I watched the videos again last night once they came on as videos and commented. Now this morning I went back to that thread and my comment wasn't there AND it knocked me off E4U again by bringing up the log in page again and again.

I had to sign out of E4U and then sign back in again.

Seems it is just that thread and seems somehow related to the Quick Time aspect......Just curious as to what is happening as this hasn't happened here before ... ?
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I'm afraid that Quick Time is one of those plugins that does cause glitches, hence YouTube being better IMO ;)
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Yes me tooo, I have been busy logging in a lot :D I dont care, and now I have tiny neon red flash of "message" up the top, to fast to see if its 1, 2 or zero messages . . . wheee haay lunacy arrives . . . .