DJ KEEFY Part 2

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

DJ KEEFY Part 2

Post by Horus »

I copied this from the Blue side courtesy of Bearded Brian:
It's nearly 2 weeks since Keefy had his accident and he thanks everyone for their kind comments. He has managed to get a pair of crutches but this only means he can move around the flat he can't manage the steps out of the flat too easily so is basically housebound. His biggest problem at the moment is tea drinking - he has to drink his tea standing by the kettle - it's either that or spilling half of it as he tries to get to a chair (must suggest that he moves a chair to the kettle - simples). One other problem is sitting on the loo - can't rest his leg on the floor and has to contend with the weight of the plaster.

Hopefully he will be back at the hospital this week and fingers crossed they can put a lighter plaster cast on if it's healed enough. So if you see a tuk tuk with a plastered leg hanging off the back heading along TV street that'll be our Keefy.
Still looks as if he will be in plaster and housebound until around the 10 May. By then he'll be an expert on GTA 5 and reached the top level of candy crush.

Brian
I am sure I speak for everyone on here when I wish our Keefy a speedy recovery. :up

Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: DJ KEEFY Part 2

Post by Kiya »

Awe poor Keefy not so easy getting around, he just hasn't a leg to stand on......ok he has one ;) :)

Seriously hope all goes well at the hospital :)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Thanks for the update Horus and Brian :up

Easy to say but you just have to be patient Keefy.....Best wishes for a complete recovery. :up

Forgot to ask earlier........how is the bike??
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I just hope that medically ALL was done that needed to be done and Keefy's leg wasn't prematurely plastered up just to get it 'healed' but left with medical things that need attending to. In other words I really hope he is ok once the plaster comes off.

I think knee injuries can be tricky cause the KNEE joint moves vs a break mid-bone of a stationary part of the limb.