Me and Photo Problems

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Me and Photo Problems

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

As per the other thread with Grandad's photos I can't SEE any of them. Hmmm. I've logged out and back in. Have done that.

What is even more interesting is that when I go to Gallery I can SEE all the photos there except Grandads which are big red O on a black background.

Ideas?

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Me and Photo Problems

Post by Grandad »

I haven't blocked you LLL....Honest :lol:

Edit: LLL, I cannot think that this would cause a problem by my time in my profile/board preferences was NOT set to British Summer Time, (GMT +1)

Try again and see if this has any effect???
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Me and Photo Problems

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@ Grandad - I went back to the Luxor Sunshine thread and 'nope' still can't see your photos. I also went to the Gallery and can see you've put a "Reefing the Sail" pic on BUT it is the ONLY photo on the page that is blacked out with the big red circle. I can see all the other photos. Curiouser and curioser. I've gone through my stuff and I can't see how I've blocked you either. Actually I've never blocked anybody and don't really know HoW to do this.

Hmmm - I'm going to go to the Blue and see if I can find a photo you've posted on L4U and see if I can see it - Because - if I can then I'm going to be REALLY stumped about what is up with all this........Cyberworld sometimes makeamecrazeeee ;)