Trouble logging in?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Trouble logging in?

Post by Ruby Slippers »

This is just a little tip for those of you who are having trouble logging in and staying logged in. All the 'techie' bods will be groaning and half of you will say "Does she think we're thick or summat?" But I don't think anything of the kind! :lol: I came across this problem a couple of weeks ago on another forum that I belong to and several people on there didn't know - but they do now!

Most of us set our homepages to that of our ISP and think that we have to log into that to be able to go to other websites. Not so. If you click on your 'start' button, and choose 'Internet' from the sub menu, then you can access most of the sites from there. So you can have 'Google', 'Internet Explorer', 'Firefox' etc. and try out which one works best with various web-sites. I hope this helps someone, somewhere. I'm not saying it's foolproof - just worth a try! :up

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Trouble logging in?

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I logged in today, made a reply about "tipping/baksheesh", submitted and got internal server error. I checked to see if my post 'took' and saw that it did not so I signed out and didn't come back 'til now AND 'lo and behold' there is my post! Soooooo although I thought I was having trouble somewhere, somehow cyberworld was kind to me and what I posted was caught and captured.

I'm only voting for a draft/save mechanism. Too much work to write in word and then cut and paste and I guess, so far, the 'work' is not outweighing the frustration when what I type isn't saved! ;)