Luxor4u Internal Server Error

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Luxor4u Internal Server Error

Post by DJKeefy »

Well it seems like im in touch with the coffee boy at the hosting company, the reply, when I told them my site was suffering from an Internal Server Error was that it was my internet connection :lol:

Ive now had a right go with them, so they probably wont fix it till tommorow :(

A-four

Re: Luxor4u Internal Server Error

Post by A-four »

Yer know, its the same with me with L4U, a couple of days ago on there we had a new member who appears to have had a sore throat while in Luxor, well you know me always the person who maybe able to help. Just because I had rang Big Dolly in Luxor to seek her advice on this problem, l posted word for word as she told me to write down the details to help this poor soul. Even Long Tall Sally piped up with further infor, and suggested what not to do while visiting Luxor when only on these two week short visits,..................would you believe, by the time only 25 people had read it,......along came one of the matrons and wiped clean the whole subject. It was as though a whole bottle of Jeyes fluid had been chucked at the subject,.......shame on U, L4U.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I read your report A4, :up but maybe what you didn't realise was that it was a spam post from a robot, so it automatically gets deleted. ;)
A-four

Post by A-four »

Well Horus, I look at it this way, for all we may have known it might have been a cry from the desert, which is, as you know often the case with the punters who frequent L4U from time to time. But l must say the matrons are certainly on the ball these days, yer can get nothing by them.

Big Dolly told me the other day that her and Long Tall Sally were going to join L4U, but then thought against it, being that neither of them can read or write, but yer know, thats never held them back, both of them have featured in various journals, though l must admit, mainly the photo variety.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

A4, I'm sure that Big Dolly & Long Tall Sally would lighten it up a little judging by what I have seen at times and even when the lunatics are running the asylum, one of them needs to be matron. ;)