Wuff Wuff to you all

A place for new members to tell the forum members a little bit about themselves and their interest in Egypt.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Max-the-blogging-dog

Wuff Wuff to you all

Post by Max-the-blogging-dog »

Hi all, my name is Max, I am new to this forum stuff, I usually lie underneath my best friends desk and pretend to be asleep, but I thought that I may just nip on here now and again when he is out and tell you a bit about my day, so looking forward to talking to you all now and then. :dog:
Bye for now, wuff wuff.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Wuff Wuff to you all

Post by Horus »

Welcome to the forum Max, what are your interests and did you find it difficult logging on and making yourself a member?

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Any problems?

Max-the-blogging-dog

Thank you Horace, or whatever your name is, my main interests are licking my nuts and chasing cats. logging on was not a problem apart from my dewclaws kept catching on the Ctrl keys. I Just went to the main page and chose the Register option, then picked a username and a password, chose a flag and a time zone, oh and a valid email address and that was it. To be honest even a Corgie could do it or even a stupid cat, two seconds later I received the confirmation email and i clicked on the link and I was up and running, (well not really running, I reserve that for cats and bin men) very soon I got a nice little welcome message from that guy Beefy (I wonder if he can lick his nuts?).
To be honest you would have to be a bit dim not to be able to do it, or maybe one of those Beagles thingies in a laboratory cage with a bit of brain removed, poor things. Anyway, must dash I can hear him comming back from the loo, you would think that a pipe had burst with all the noise he makes when he is in there and he has the cheek to tell me off for peeing up his car tyres.
Bye for now, Wuff Wuff. :dog:

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Glad that you had no problems in registeriing Max and the name is HORUS not HORACE, we would prefer that you kept your personal habits to yourself, but would welcome any stories you may have to tell us.
PS can you not get your dewclaws clipped by a vet?

Max-the-blogging-dog

Wow! this site is so easy to use, at first I thought that maybe you needed to be a computer programmer to register, but it is so easy, look at me, I am only a West Highland Terrier, but I have managed to upload my own avatar!
"Aint no stopping us now, ....................... were on the move" :mj: Wuff Wuff

Max-the-blogging-dog

Dew claws removed at the vets! :oo you must be kidding, hows about you getting a vasectomy?
Wuff wuff.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Hi MaxTBG - Welcome to Egypt, land of hot dry deserts where even a Westie would burn his feet on the hot dry sand. Glad to know you're limber and have good hygiene habits. Have you visited Egypt often?

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Grrrrr, hiss, hiss .....................
I bet I can outrun you any day :dv

:mice:

Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

Hi Max & Welcome to the forum, I'm happy to hear you find your way pawing around the forum easy peasy :D

Do tell us more of your days & your best friend what he's getting up to :lol:

Max-the-blogging-dog

What nice people we have on here making me feel so welcome, I have never been to Egypt Lovely Lady, but I am forced to watch hours of his boring videos and photographs, it is bad enough that he watches Egypt documentaries on TV when he should be taking me out for a walk instead. Although I am interested in that place where they buried all those cats, best thing for them in my opinion, but how did they keep them still while they wrapped them up? The little git that lives with us would have had your eyes out!

Hot sand does not bother us intrepid Westie’s, we are a hardy bunch, some of my ancestors such as ‘Max of Arabia’ and ‘Attila the Westie’ are well known figures from history, not to mention (Jack) Russell Crowe who played the part of ‘Maximus’ in the film ‘Gladiator’ another namesake.

Once the weather warms up and we start getting out a bit more I will let you know where we go and what we get up to, but it usually involves me getting shouted at and being covered in mud. At the moment it is so cold and miserable that he puts his woollies on and a daft hat, then clamps his i-pod to his ears and off we go at a right rate of knots. Mind you it is amusing to watch him trying to use a pooper scooper when he is wearing woolly gloves and it is blowing a gale, he hasn’t got enough hands and resorts to holding his gloves with his teeth while fighting with a plastic bag, so one of these days as he tries to put his gloves back on again ……………………. who knows what may happen!

Wuff Wuff, for now. :dog: