Speech by the Egyptian Ambassador to the United States

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

PRchick

Speech by the Egyptian Ambassador to the United States

Post by PRchick »

Went to the William J. Clinton Graduate School of Public Service last week to hear Egypt's Ambassador to the US speak as a part of their speakers' series. As the Clinton School videos these presentations and makes them available online, I thought I would post a link so everyone could enjoy it. The speeches are always one hour in length.

Here is the link to the full presentation by Sameh Shoukry, Egypt's Ambassador to the United States, at the Clinton School of Public Service last week in Little Rock. He spoke on America and the Middle East. His talk is about 35 minutes long then he took questions from the audience. Total speech is one hour.

The Ambassador was in town to open an exhibit of Egyptian artifacts at the Arkansas Arts Center. I'll post information on that for any American lurkers here later.

The video does not show the young man who introduced Ambassador Shoukry. Mahmoud Mahmoud, who I think is from Cairo, is a student at the Clinton School and a very impressive, artiulate young man who I think we will be seeing a lot in the future on the international scene for Egypt. I spoke to him briefly afterwards and was extremely impressed.

If I can get the photos out of my phone, I'll post some photos.

If you look underneath this video, you will see related videos, some of which look very interesting. Enjoy.

http://www.clintonschoolspeakers.com/lec.....ed-states/

"A man who has had a bull by the tail once has learned 60 or 70 times as much as a man who hasn't."
Mark Twain