Billy Graham - RIP

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Billy Graham - RIP

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Bill Graham (1918 - 2018) passed today in the USA. He was an Evangelist, Pastor to many American Presidents and is/was one of the richest Pastors in America. Methinks he'll be sadly missed by many.

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Billy Graham - RIP

Post by Grandad »

I well remember his crusades to the UK way back in perhaps the 60's. He could really raise the fervour in his congregation. Although I am not a believer of his message, he became very rich from the donations of those who were persuaded by his ministry. There was never any scandal in his life so well done Billy Graham and RIP......
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Billy Graham - RIP

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I 'think' and am pretty certain but not sure (as I don't really follow him) that his Son is now a political advisor to the President. Doubt he was to President Obama as he used the crazy Reverend WRIGHT - the screaming hatred preaching Pastor who came under severe fire once it was found out that he was Obama's Pastor as his entire message was nothing but hate, division, anti-white etc. He was actually dismissed as Obama's advisor as his sermons were so controversial and inflammatory.

Billy Graham never did have a scandal associated to him, definitely could give a sermon and still the crowd up to fever pitch.