Barcelona

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Barcelona

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Another tragedy today in Barcelona. Getting reports here of 13 dead and 100 injured caused via a speeding vehicle.

I saw on a new clip on TV earlier this week of a boatload of black (for lack of a better descriptor) people rushing a beach. Nobody appeared upset at their arrival (although maybe and it just wasn't shown on the News) and nobody seemed to want to attempt to stop them. IF this is happening regularly there there is no way at all Authorities will have a clue WHO is IN what country!

Our PM is allowing thousands into Canada completely unvetted who are (ahem) ESCAPING the USA! They're simply walking across our Border and our PM has essentially invited them.

Can't understand for the life of me why our Leaders are taking this Globalist stance. How is it benefitting them? And how do they see it benefitting us? Don't get it at all.

Feel badly for all those innocent victims and their families in Spain.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Barcelona

Post by Horus »

It's called 'Cultural Enrichment' LLL, although I have never felt enriched by this invasion of my homeland along with all their traditions and religious beliefs. Far from enriching my life I have seen my country become a morror image of the places these so called refugees came from, it is more like a stealth invasion. Maybe had all these uninvited people tried to assimilate in past years it may have been a different story, but alas it is now too late, our politicians have sold our countries down the river in an attempt to force multiculturalism upon us all without our prior consent. :(
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

This method of using a motor vehicle seems to be becoming the method of choice to spread terror around the world particularly in Europe. It was said on Newsnight last evening that ISIS is now dissuading young muslim men from travelling to training camps and instead to stay put where via social media, terror acts can be orchestrated.
This removes the need to bring in weapons and bomb making materials.
It seems that their targets will be locations where there will be international impact such as cities popular with tourists. Although a very small city, my own is high on the list of most visited in the UK so nowhere can be regarded as safe. The centre of my city is totally pedestrianised and I am not comfortable about it being a possible target.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

As you say Grandad it seems that using a vehicle is now the official weapon of a terrorist. Not good at all and using this method makes it way too easy for them to go undetected and target high tourist areas. Hope your area stays safe but how to police entire tourist areas always?

This morning I'm seeing our TV News reporting another attack re: mass stabbing in Finland. Definitely hope this is not another terrorist attack.

Seems sadly tragically this is a Global problem and IMO caused by our own Politicians actively foisting a new ideology onto us (NOT that they were elected to do this, NOT that this was particularly studied prior to implementation, NOT that there was an exit plan or even a thought to ramifications of how this new sudden mass movement of people was going to impact all involved).