Germany and New Years Eve

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Germany and New Years Eve

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Saw some very alarming and disturbing stats on the news tonight. New Years Eve in Germany there were lots of sexual assault type attacks on German women by 'Arab, North African, Middle Eastern men.'

There seem to be several concerns associated with these 'attacks' in that it seems a thousand or so Migrants organized to go out and attack women. Then when the women laid complaints they were not openly reported and the theory being broadcast here is that the German gov't doesn't want to 'upset' the Migrants who did these attacks.

One German official even said that German women should be staying at arms length away from men on the streets and another said they're still investigating so, of course, they can't comment.

The News here said lots more and I'm just giving a brief summary but it definitely seems that bringing a million or so totally unskilled and shiftless people in your country isn't going to go well especially when they don't seem to have an intention of assimilating and instead are setting up their own parallel mini-countries.

Seems the Germany, in fact the whole of Europe is going down the tubes fast.

I know we've all said this is terrible, shouldn't be happening etc. but how can this now be stopped? The tide is still coming in. How can any country survive this influx? And how do you even try to educate hordes of uneducated, unsophisticated, ignorant young men? Predictions on what will happen in Germany?

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Germany and New Years Eve

Post by Horus »

IMO this type of incident will only increase and the indigenous population will become more and more alienated. We have had two recent incidents in the UK that at times defy any logic and only fuel this perception that anything we previously considered to be the norm is up for grabs when it comes to pacifying immigrants or ethnic minorities. We had the case of an immigrant who was caught after walking the length of the Channel Tunnel thus causing danger to travellers on these trains plus considerable disruption to the system, not to mention the expense involved. He had effectively broken through the security cordon and fences on the French side and entered the UK totally illegally and put others lives at risk before he was apprehended. He should have been made an example and given a prison sentence prior to being deported, but what happens? He is granted asylum in the UK and leave to stay here, :ni: so we will now have to clothe and feed a criminal who entered the UK illegally, the whole thing is totally out of control. :x

The latest jaw dropper is that some local councils with large ethnic communities are now looking into changing the dates for what are national school examinations that have always been taken at the same time so as to avoid cheating and also to facilitate marking and entry into higher education levels within our national system. There are very valid reasons that these screening exams are all held at the same time and it is a pillar of our education system, now these councils are wanting them to be adjusted to take into account the period of Ramadan! So how is that supposed to work? It will throw the whole education schedule out of kilter and once again as in the case of Halal meat, it will be a case of the majority having to submit to the will of the minority and an alien religion at that, is it really surprising that many people are saying that enough is enough? :stp

Is it any wonder that Hitlers 'Mein Kamfe' is back on sale in Germany after more than a 70 year ban?
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Horus, UK has gone totally crazy and I am expecting your civil war to start soon, the sooner the better really. People moan about the youth of Britain, drunk and drugged, I feel that they will not lose this way of life to islam and may well start the old fashion of pakibashing again, I remember this in my hometowns newspapers. Whatever happens, its going to be interesting! As I have remarked, Britain is an ISLAND - - - - push them off the edge.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Easier said than done Jay, but on a serious note we should be able to assimilate the immigrants already here and many of them do, it is just some of these minority ultra religious types that are causing the problems in demanding this and that and expecting that we should change to suit them and not the other way around. UK has always had some immigrants and in manageable numbers it is usually no problem and if they are happy to assimilate then really there is no problem at all, but we have of late reached a saturation point when our own culture and practices are being impinged upon by these minorities and that is where the spark will come from as our politicians fail to see the problems they are storing up.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

From what I've been reading and from what is being said here is that thousands and thousands of the migrants to Germany are not assimilatable. They have no education, rude, crude and totally within the 'cult' of Islam.

I'm specifically say 'cult' to try and describe that they're only brainwashed into a way of life with no understanding of it and an uneducated inability to even know the whys and wherefores of what they're doing. You can be smart and uneducated but the migrants are the lowest who just follow with no thinking or introspection. Probably not describing them well but in my mind I know what I'm describing ;) These are the type who in a group will never try or do anything different and will only follow what they know. If anything this group of migrants will set up their own society next to German society and they really will not mix.

Here on the west coast we have a significant sikh community. They make their own temples, wear turbans and stay as a relatively closed community - however I can also say that over my years I have noticed a shift that the younger generations are no longer ALL wearing the turbans and they're giving up all the outer accoutrements of their culture. I have one friend when he decided to cut his hair into a western style had every relative he ever had phoning him with predictions of doom and gloom that even the sun would no longer shine - but it did and now life is good and even the older relatives have still come to visit him.

Sometimes it takes time for changes to happen and for people to be proud to say "I am Canadian" but over time it happens. I'm not sure however a million migrants, all young angry men, arriving same time will assimilate. The Sihks wanted to do what they wanted to do. The Migrants want to change us to be like them with no respect for what already is.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I think there is a huge difference trying to assimilate a reasonable number of educated people or, at least, thinking people vs taking in a million people in a short time span all together.

Does anybody know how much longer Merkle has in office? Given the news here this morning it is showing mega Protestors on the streets. Doesn't seem the police have much control either.

Honestly those rapists of young German women need to be dealt with SUPER FAST and SEVERELY so as to be an example!