Germany and the Immigrants

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Germany and the Immigrants

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

They definitely do not seem to have any social graces at all. Wonder if this is how they acted pre all the revolutions and wars? Wonder if these guys were basically just living on animal instinct type automatic pilot grabbing, seizing, demanding. Can you even imagine what their families are like? And just imagine how they're going to interact with OUR people who are used to a level of politeness & refinement during interactions with others.

I don't see these people changing. They're rarely introspective of how they're rubbing off on others and even when they're blatantly aggressive if they see an opportunity they're only going to grab for it making them even MORE aggressive.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

You do start to realise that the reason that they all come from the so called “oppressive regimes” is that it is the only kind of authority that they will respect, anything other is considered weak. It seems that there always needs to be a Gaddaffi, a Sadam Husseien or a Mubarak to keep them under control otherwise chaos ensues, so much for ‘The Arab Spring’ in most cases it has only brought about misery. 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Interestingly I was just talking about that last night whilst watching the GOP debate - seems we might now NEED to start supporting Bashir Al Assad.

Mubarak, Ghadaffi, Hussein all kept order (although Saddam's son was a pretty sick s.o.b.) but it seems that unless you have a total "I'm way stronger than you and WILL wipe you out" mentality you are not respected. It seems that they can control themselves but only in the face of extreme harsh punishment if they do not behave. WE are seen as weak and as 'marks' to be taken advantage of. If we give we're not appreciated for giving instead we're seen as marks to be milked for all they can get - AND they're more than willing to scream, yell, lie to draw attention to themselves to get whatever it is they perceive they need and want.

WE globally need to wake up! It is not PC to say I don't care if people suffer but lately I'm starting to re-define who I'm going to allow myself to care about and as I see it IF I don't see my OWN PEOPLE getting help first i.e. my own homeless, my own VETS, my own poor and downtrodden then I really don't "give a damn" about others. I just can't stretch that thin to care about everybody.

Maybe this is a selfish stance but I think that unless we can help our own we should NOT be out there helping others who are really only bent on taking us down.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I have to agree, right now I have little sympathy left for any of them they seem to be the instigators of their own doom in one way or another. As you so rightly say we have so many of our own people who need help before spreading our largess everywhere else in the world. 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Am seeing, on the News, the chaos starting........Croatia sending 19 bus loads of Migrants back to Hungary. Seems all these little countries just can't cope (DUH!) AND I honestly can't blame people for not wanting hordes of angry young men moving into their communities.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

This is the sort of thing I was warning about, it may seem that everyone is full of sympathy if you watch the news stations, but they have a vested interest in slanting a story to get the most out of it, it does not necessarily reflect the majority held view. While compassion does exist for genuine refugees there is also the opposite side of the coin and many people are fearful of what they see as an alien invasion of their own country. Not all European countries are equal in the way they view foreigners, some like Germany have a long experience in using them as labour and so the populace is used to this situation and maybe more inclined to accept it. However the old Eastern block countries have very little experience of this sort of influx and are rightly fearful of what is happening. Neither should we confuse the diplomatic spats going on between Hungary and its near neighbours such as Serbia and Croatia, on face value it would be easy to assume that both Serbia and Croatia were ready to accept these people and were angry at Hungary for not allowing them into their country. The real reason is that neither Serbia or Croatia want them either and saw them as just transient through their countries on their way to settle in Germany and maybe Sweden. Now that Hungary have closed their own borders these people now become the problem of the other countries to treat them as refugees with all the problems that go with it. Serbia and Croatia were more than happy to just allow them to pass through and become someone else’s problem, but with the borders closed then they are stuck with them and that is why they are angry with the Hungarians for erecting fences to keep these migrants out.

Basically the whole blame for this debacle lies with Germany for making this initial open door invitation to these immigrants that was based purely on their own need to support an ever ageing population. They may as well have been giving large amounts of money away to anyone who arrived in Germany, imagine any country doing that without any thought for the consequences of that action, it would descend into pandemonium as people came from everywhere to claim their free money, it would become a stampede as is happening now. Merkel has made the most stupidest error and I fear she will rue the day and now that Pandora’s box has been opened it is hard to judge the consequences, this could start some serious rifts within Europe. There exists in many Eastern block countries some very extreme nationalistic groups who are quite prepared to defend what they see as their culture against the invader, some are very extreme and make the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazi Party look quiet tame by comparison. Even more recent events should not be forgotten, remember the ‘ethnic cleansing’ that went on in the Bosnia and Herzegovina conflict of 1995 when over 8000 Bosnian Muslims were murdered and around 30,000 were expelled from their homes. Basically the Bosnian ‘Serbs’ mainly Christians were killing and expelling the Bosnain ‘Croats’ mainly Muslim and Catholics, so this area has past form on genocide. There is also the far right groups in Germany and although all references to Nazi Germany are forbidden, it does not stop the group from existing and many Germans still hark back and support the ideology espoused by Hitler of Germanic purity, a huge influx of immigrants could easily trigger a backlash against it. The UK also has its share of anti immigration groups such as the National Front and the British National Party, (BNP) both are thuggish organisations, but at times like these they tend to get more support as people see their opposition to immigration as being more in tune with their own fears than the politicians who supposedly speak for us. I remain very pessimistic about the whole affair and foresee many problems being stored up for the future if this is allowed to continue, let us hope that the Winter gales come soon and put a temporary halt to this never ending flood across the seas and by the time it kicks off again that the politicians have put some suitable controls in place to protect our borders. 8)
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Yes Horus, let them drown. I cannot understand why Italy is, in the open sea, towing the boats to Italy ? Why dont they tow them back to the place they sailed from? As for the BNP, there are a lot of other groups now, their marches do not get on the tv. I am quite pleased that the british people are waking up at last. maybe a little too late . - . -