NEW Plot Discovered

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

NEW Plot Discovered

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Apparently from what was recovered from Osama bin Laden's home there is evidence that he was planning another strike come this July 4 or Christmas. Seems he had target cities selected and was looking at what to do.......

Seems to me if he WAS thinking on a July 4th strike that he'd already have men in place to carry this out.

Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Christine »

IF it was OSL planning it at all!!

The more thats coming out( or in the case of actual evidence not coming out) about this so called assasination, the more sceptical i become, and the discovery of a "plan" would be about right wouldnt it.
You get out of life what you are prepared to put in!
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Oh come on girls, don't be SO cynical :(

I believe all that has been reported about Mondays raid by the US Navy SEALS. OK, some of it was inconsistent but I can understand that.

If anyone should be cynical and disbelieving it is the Pakistani Government and security service who had one put over them. And the reason that the US went in unannounced is because they knew they could not trust the Pakistanis to keep a confidence.

QED
:gg:
Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Christine »

I guess you are right Grandad, and now that its been confirmed by his own men, Bin-laden's that is my faith is restored .
Al-Queda have confirmed it and cursed the USA for doing it apparently in the latest news, i think my lack of confidence rather than cynisism was born from the total lack of evidence put forward by the USA.
You get out of life what you are prepared to put in!
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

There sure hasn't been 'evidence' put forward. I've thought about it and while there is part of me that would love to see this man dead for all the hurt and suffering he caused there is another part of me that knows that that is just not right and truly respectfully 'we' (the USA) should not be publishing those type of photos.

I like it that once he was killed his body was treated appropriately and I'm actually really glad he was buried at sea.

I guess I dunno what 'evidence' I would like to see. I guess I'd like to 'see' something so that I can be 100% assured he is dead and not running a franchise in Mexico but given the high technical and security level of this type of operation I can also understand why I'll never 'know.'

I guess I do think to myself - if I can't believe what 'they' say then why should I believe a photo or a written statement?
Morgita

Post by Morgita »

You will never convince the conspiracy theorists by production of evidence. They will only go on to say it is manufactured. I don't want to see gruesome pictures of a man who was shot in the head anyway. I think we can only ever go with the balance of probabilities and that's why I accept that OBL is dead. The lie would be just too big to pull off and why bother? You can't disbelieve everything "they"say, that's just as naive as believing everything you are told. :)
denisegr

Post by denisegr »

Although i wouldn't like to see the photo , as the whole process was videoed why would it not be possible to show still pics from that from the moments leading up to the shooting?
JOJO

Post by JOJO »

Must say the story does seem to keep changing somewhat! :roll:

The only thing that as 'narked' me throughout all of this is WHY was he given any sort of Muslim send off!!
As far as I am concerned he didn't deserve any kind of decent religious send off and if left to me he wouldn't of been 'rolled' into the sea he would of been dropped into from a 20,000 feet! What respectful send off was Ken Bigley given when his head was hacked off his shoulders? :x :x :x
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Good point JoJo :) I watched "Question Time" the other evening on TV and I could not believe my ears when some people in the studio were actually complaining that his burial was not strictly correct according to Muslim tradition!
What bloody planet are these people on? he was a murdering terrorist who didn't give a crap about all the muslims he killed during his mayhem. Does anyone think that the victims, most of whom would have been trapped under rubble for days before their bodies were retrieved were given the correct burial requirement, one of which I believe is to be buried very quickly after death, some bodies were never even recovered for burial.

I have even seen some ridiculous posts that actually claim that he was not really responsible for the attacks, but ...... wait for it ...... "only claimed credit for them" ????????????
Are these people total idiots? does anyone seriously believe that someone or some other organisation would spend all the time, money, effort and training required to pull off the 9/11 attacks in New York, then let someone else take the credit for it? Have you ever heard anyone else claiming they did it other than OBL? Some peoples mission in life is to defend the indefensible.