Time and Temp.

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Re: Time and Temp.

Post by Jayway »

Robbo, you didnt say - - plug it in WHERE ? back, or front with the 2 round holes and the two oblong ones ? No-one can get parcels delivered to Portugal, Royal Mail has sold out to an idiot company. My photo shop is brilliant, I have large photos on my walls, 50 cents each and its cheap to buy my photos he will put on a cd. I need to buy a card reader.

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Horus, I really am amazed with my brain, its so choosey about what it wants to do. I can read a book in a couple of hours, I can trace people on the net, I cant cut+paste. Now L4u messages have disappeared again so to get them I find something I have posted, click on my own pm, then there is my inbox ! Oh, and I cant work my camera properly, have to keep turning it off.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

We all get like that Jay sometines, its called system overload :lol: If you are talking about just turning off your camera, dont you have to keep the button pressed or something similar?
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Its a Panasonic Lumix, you have to be careful touching the goddam buttons, it puts up grids and notices to do this or that- I treat it like my comp - turn off. Works ok, zoom for flowers and normal for views . .
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

You really should read the destructions Jay :lol: