Dead stuff - WHY ?

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Dead stuff - WHY ?

Post by Jayway »

Why are all sorts of wildlife being found dead all over the world ? ? Just seen a news item on tv, now its dead stuff in Rome - - :?: :?:

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Interesting question Jay :) most of these phenomenon have rational explanations, usually weather conditions and occasionally it is a disease.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just watched a video on Utube about a great white shark going crazy in Australia and attack the motor of a fishing boat.

I'm getting a tad concerned as to 'why' all of a sudden OR is it that this happens all the time anyway but the New media have just hyped 1 instance and so now everybody is reporting everything dead everywhere? OR OR OR is there something really happening???

What is the music? Do do do do? Do do do do?
Morgita

Post by Morgita »

Yup, real twilight zone stuff. I think there have always been strange happenings throughout history and men have always wanted to see them as portents of doom. There is a strange gap in the human psyche which we want to fill with magic. Even when we have rational explanations there are always people who choose to believe in the weird and wonderful. I'm married to one! I provide the cold water to pour on his flights of fancy and so we make a perfect pairing. It truly takes all sorts.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: Well said Morgita :) I am a bit of a slosher of cold water as well ;)
JOJO

Post by JOJO »

Perhaps it's something to do with what happening in our Solar system at the mo?Solar eclipse, lunar pull, Gravity, Jupiter etc....
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Well good to have the sloshers and the shlosees! I'm somewhere in the middle and just wondering. It does seem strange about the birds in Arkansas dying en mass but I think an explanation for them dying all at once points to a single simple cause vs having them die off over a more extended period of time, one by one without anybody noticing 'til they're suddenly all gone.

Am sure if this was a portent of doom lots of bird species would be dropping out of the sky.

I kinda think that different 'events' happen but now that one event made the headlines anything a bit out of the norm all over the world is being reported.

I'm not a believer in ghosts at all and have found it entertaining to hear of people who believe their house is haunted.
BillH

Post by BillH »

Morgita wrote:Yup, real twilight zone stuff. I think there have always been strange happenings throughout history and men have always wanted to see them as portents of doom. There is a strange gap in the human psyche which we want to fill with magic. Even when we have rational explanations there are always people who choose to believe in the weird and wonderful. I'm married to one! I provide the cold water to pour on his flights of fancy and so we make a perfect pairing. It truly takes all sorts.
Are you sure you are not My wife and haven't told me about joining E4U :lol: :lol:

My theory on the Animals.. Disturbances in the earth's magnetic field. :sl:
Morgita

Post by Morgita »

Just to clarify.....I am not now nor have I ever been married to Billh or Zee......unless of course you are my husband and haven't told me about joining E4U :lol: :lol: :lol: . I like the theory about the birds and magnetic forces. It sits well with a rationalist too. I know birds use magnetic forces for navigation so it makes sense that they can be adversely affected by it. Perhaps they are flying for too long without rest and die of exhaustion. See, common ground after all!
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Hey!!! - I'm feeling left out here! WHO do I get to be married to ??????????? ;););)
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Hummmm

Post by Jayway »

What about all the dead crabs? and the fish? Well, its a good job I know the truth - - my Jehovah friends told me. They tell me the end is coming so I had better join them as they will be saved. Expect they want me to grow their food - - dont feel left out, LLL, I can send you a lot of prospective husbands from a travel (thats what it said) site I joined - - :ok:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

WOOO HOOO Jayway! You mean we get to walk down the Corniche in Luxor??? Rumour has it there are LOTS of neat young men just lusting away for a wife!!!! Heard they're not overly particular either! Guess that means I could snag me a good one who will pledge eternal love so long as I love honor and give him my bank account!!!! :)))
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Double post - I was so taken away with the idea of snagging me a husband it just went all weak in the knees and faint in the head and got all crazeeeeeee pushing the submit button over and over! :))) :)))
BillH

Post by BillH »

Well, If the bee's die off, then you girls will have no chances of snagging a husband.

in China they have been pollinating pear trees by hand these last few years, as the bees either died off or left the area a long time ago..
Anyhow, so long as the cetaceans are OK.. :)
far more intelligent than Humans.. 8)
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Uuummmm

Post by Jayway »

LLL - really dear, I was thinking of aiming slightly higher . . . . Sheik with 100 horse,300 camel would like to meet mature lady for companionship.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

OH yeah - a good old Sheik would suit me just fine ;) ;)

On another note - heard a report before I left for Canada that in California somebody found about 100 birds all dead in an area. Can't remember the species......

Been thinking about setting up a hive in the yard. Dunno how much care bees take though......
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

LLL wrote:
Been thinking about setting up a hive in the yard. Dunno how much care bees take though......
That idea has often crossed my mind :) especially as they are getting a bit endangered. As far as I know it is not too difficult once you have purchased the initial equipment. I suppose joining a society would help and having enough space to put a hive where it would not cause any problems. :)
jewel

Post by jewel »

The end times are here........did no-one mention that? A final warning was 2008......economic collapse in 2011........and December 2012

It is the end of the current cycle of time (not the end of the world as such)
we are in the last days, man has lived contrary to Gods law.......if you believe that, and punishments will be sent, asin natural disasters etc
Floods, solar flares, or collective karma if you believe this.
There have been many many deaths of birds and animals also not reported Lots of lemmings drowned recently near Norway, as well as people dying from one thing or another - look at "swine flu"

There are many theories about these phenomenom from christians
http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness ... 4Qod-hzaHg

http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php

Hindus believe:
whenever there is intolerable evil and chaos in the world, there is an appearance of an avatar. In the current yuga, known as the Kali (the most evil) yuga, "The Lord shall manifest Himself as the Kalki Avatar… He will establish righteousness upon the earth and the minds of the people will become as pure as crystal."
Like Hindus, Buddhists generally believe in cycles of destruction and creation, of which the current epoch represents only the latest step. The historical Buddha Shakyamuni is only the latest in a series of Buddhas that stretches back into the past.

BUT
we need to be aware in all these "theories" of the facts, and of major concern I think is that of chemicals like those used in the recent oil spill (itself a major environmental threat)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corexit

Also just google "chemtrails" :o

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
"If you understand, things are just as they are, if you do not understand things are just as they are"
BillH

Post by BillH »

Whatever happens, the Truth will reveal itself to be the authority.. That and Love.. :) There's far more to life than meets the eye..
I put my trust in creation.. 8)
JOJO

Post by JOJO »

BillH wrote:.. That and Love.. :)
Well that will make a pleasant change and well worth waiting for!