Goodbye cameras

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Goodbye cameras

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Interesting breakdown of Ebay fees. No wonder the Ebay creators are multi multi multi millionaires.

bigken

Post by bigken »

Sorry to hear about the sale of your last camera GD, but like you mentioned the quality the images these camera phones produce are getting better and better. You have Huawei using Leica glass and Nokia with Carl Zeiss, i bet the camera market is taking a bit of a kicking.
Back to cameras you mentioned the L word, well I paid a visit to their shop in Manchester the other week, had a play with the leica sl , maybe one day 🙂
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

@bigken
BK, it has been some of your mobile phone pictures that convinced me what is possible these days. I have vision problems that I have told about before so I bought the Huawei knowing it has a good report on its photo capability. I took the picture below on my trip into town the other day and I think that proves the point. I had posted it on another thread so bare with me folks.
20190917 Old Beverly Farmhouse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:gg:
bigken

Post by bigken »

Can't fault that photo, it's not as if people print photos these days, most are viewed onna phone or tablet screen