Changing Times

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

BillH

Changing Times

Post by BillH »

I arrived back home on Thursday night after a week or so in Romania.
The good lady wife was really not well, and so retired to bed early with her remedies.
So my home coming did not quite go as it would have normally that evening ;)

Anyhow, That aside, I decided against firing up the computer and checking a whole weeks worth of e-mails, and instead, sank in the tub for half an hour,then made a big mug of tea, attached the headphones from my phone to my ears and took myself out into the back garden, it was dark, except the moon was quite bright.

sat down and listened to my music, and drank my tea whilst having a smoke, so quiet, so tranquil and me totally content with my lot at that moment in time 8)

I went to bed a bit later, and at a bout 3AM I was suddenly wide awake, I went downstairs and back out into the garden. A small amount of cloud in the sky obscured the moons shape, but the light was visible, flaring out between the clouds, then it all seemed to change and I saw images in clouds.

I can't remember all of what was happening, it was all pretty surreal really.. ( Tim Burton meets Hieronymus Bosch ).

A War going on, an invisible war, and the beginning of the end of that war was coming.

I came back into my house and looked at all the various pictures and objects in the main room downstairs and I realised why I have them here.

Funnily enough, and maybe unrelated, a few weeks ago when I was in Malta, on the 3 nights I was there, as the moon rose, it was a Blood red colour.
Ironically the moon was rising above Libya from my viewpoint. This was back when the push to Tripoli had started.

By the time it was high in the sky, it was it's normal colour though..

Anyone care to translate ?

In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Bill, are you sure that the dry leafy stuff you were brewing up was tea? ;)
Morgita

Post by Morgita »

Not the tea H, the smoke. ;)
BillH

Post by BillH »

OH You cynical lot ! Bill indulging in illegal activities ?? Perish the thought 8) //cough//

4 times in my life this kind of thing has happened, no rhyme or reason, although the first time, at a a very young age, I was very relaxed and content, so maybe a pattern is emerging..

Problem is, I never remember all of the experience, which is a bit of a shame.

Years ago, I used to be troubled by dreams and found a way to suppress them.
The last time I had a dream, I was in Egypt last year, and it was only a brief dream that involved a brief encounter with someone who I sort of knew, but never met.
As said person came close, I just smiled and realised that I did know him, and no words were necessary.
I could see that he was different from everyone else, even his dress sense should have turned a few heads, but it did not.

As my mate Phil the Greek says.... "Life" !
In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..