Spirituality

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Karenh

Spirituality

Post by Karenh »

Has anyone who has visited the pyramids ever felt that they were not alone? I remember seeing a series here of Most Haunted and they did one at the Sphinx and the pryamids ~ It was interesting, as I do believe that there is something after life. Derek Accora was also accompanied each time by a local egyptologist who at times seemed surprised at what he said!

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Karenh wrote:
Has anyone who has visited the pyramids ever felt that they were not alone?
Well I certainly did, you just could not get away from people selling stuff or asking if you wanted a camel ride :lol:
But seriously though, we did have a thread running on the blue site about Derek Accora and most people thought that he was a bit of a joke. Nothing he said was not already known, but his best laugh was standing outside the entrance to the tomb of Seti 1 and saying he could hear his voice crying "Belzoni, Belzoni" then asking if that meant anything. :lol: Saying as it was him who discovered the tomb and removed the sarcophagus, I guess it would have meant something to anyone who had ever visted the valley, or the Sir John Soane's Museum in London, or even read a book on Belzoni. I can also remember the look on that Egyptologists face :lol: he looked really spooked by being in the darkness with Derek going on about hearing voices.
Karenh

Post by Karenh »

Although I do beleive there is something I do think Derek Accora would have a heart attack if anything really happened as he seems to be a showman first! Or at least he thinks he is.