My un-normal/abnormal/non-normal memory experience today

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

My un-normal/abnormal/non-normal memory experience today

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Ok - so there I was sitting at my desk in the office midway through the day. I was reading a case file when suddenly absolutely crystal clean a memory comes to me and I mean crystal clear with every minute detail down to fine fine details.......

As I sat there I clearly and distinctly recall a street of shops with all sorts of unique and antique things, old fashioned corsetted dresses, feather ladies caps - right down to the buttons AND clear as a bell I remember ME walking along this street, going in and out the shops and seeing the buildings etc.........OMG it was super super clean with mega details. The only problem I KNOW I have never been to such a place and I know it is no where here or in any area I have been in. This wasn't a quaint little place in Canada, USA, Scotland, Trinidad, Egypt - I KNOW crystal clear that this was a street I have been on but not here........

Maybe I'm losing it. I KNOW I was awake cause I was in the office drinking coffee and reading reports. It was something that 'tweaked' a memory and suddenly my brain remembered an entire Book Sized memory! You know the feeling of Deja Vue? It was quite like that but slightly different and I could make myself remember more and more detail of the street. This has been with me most of the day - this is a memory from somewhere AND I also have the feeling I really loved this place and was very familiar with it and loved it there......

Am baffled as to what this 'memory' is...........thoughts?

denisegr

Post by denisegr »

Maybe it was a past life recall?
Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Christine »

Its possible that you have seen it in this life, but on the tv screen, and liked the scene so much you simply stored it for a revisit later on , which is whats happened, what was it do you think in that repoert you were reading that loosened it ?
The memory is a funny thing, it hangs on to so much trivia we dont even realise how much we know.
We often see things we dont recall seeing, but the memory has taken a picture of it and stored it for us without our bidding.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

You should write down every little detail of what you saw and then at some time in the future you may also remember visiting somewhere or seeing something that triggered this recall, as Christine says, memory is a strange thing.
jewel

Post by jewel »

It sounds to be very much a memory imprint and fragment from a past life since deja vu is a classic way this manifests .......many young children have memories of a previous existence,(as they are closer to thier past life and the imprint is still very strong) and make remarks to their parents that may seem preposterous. In documented cases, some children were able to identify their previous homes and recognize their former relatives and friends. Adults retain memories of past-lives too. There are some cases where past-life information would have been difficult to obtain, yet when researched, the information proved accurate.
So go with it LLL, perhaps consult a shamanic practitioner and explore your past lives more fully, who knows what may be the result? ;) :)
"If you understand, things are just as they are, if you do not understand things are just as they are"
BillH

Post by BillH »

I see more and more of this happening recently.. 8)

Take Jewels advice, or simply search for that which has been there your entire life.. Discover the secrets you hide LLL.

As I say, life is just a dream, YOU create YOUR own reality.. That takes some understanding and removal of most of your human pre-conceptions
of just about everything.
It's a slow path you walk down, this voyage of discovery, then you realise, what you were seeking was already there inside you. ;)

Most need to do the journey to find it, and then you realise you also got the experience of the journey along the way..

Now I have never recommended a book, as everyones path is different, there is no "ONE WAY FOR ALL".. (yet)

I can honestly say I have never read it, but I am told by a very reliable source this is truly an excellent book, Said source is never wrong..

"A new day will dawn, for those who stand long"..
In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..
jewel

Post by jewel »

That looks an interesting read - and its a fact about transplants, I found that I had been a guide for both my husband and father in a previous life, it is amazing the connections you find if you look and it explains and makes sense of many things happening in your current life.
Go for it LLL!! :)
"If you understand, things are just as they are, if you do not understand things are just as they are"
BillH

Post by BillH »

The power of thought.. Never underestimate that power of thought 8)
In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..
BillH

Post by BillH »

Einstein Quote..

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space.
He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

I like that 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I've never had this type of experience before. I was reading a work related file. Kinda drap psychological/social work reports and quite unrelated to the 'feeling' and 'memory' that just suddenly come to me.

It was really a crystal clear memory too. I was on a street with multiple unique shops. I know/knew the shops, I know how to go and walk up behind the shops to get to a special thrift shop, where they even kept the buttons and thread, ribbon and all sorts of sewing needs. I know that when you exit this shop you hang to the left and can go between 2 shops (one painted green, one red with an old sign up top) and when you come out if you go right you go right into a Chinese owned veggie/fruit store.

I can go on and on about the details of this place cause they're do vivid. I've thought and thought about if this 'is' someplace that I know or even 'sort of know' but I honestly know this place but I don't (if that makes sense)

I was also way back in time. All the women and men were not wearing clothes of my time at all - even 'pre' my Grannies time.

I'm still pondering this and querying 'why' this 'memory' came so clearly to me particularly IN the office IN a work day when I was just reading work related stuff.....I've been straining my brain to think if this was from somewhere I went as a child but I just don't think so cause the clothes of the street people were so different.......

Still thinking on this..........actually I'm hoping MORE of this memory will return