Pet care.

Post details here of scams you have discovered or hassles you have experienced.<br>
10+ posts are required to post in this section.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Pet care.

Post by Christine » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 am

If you are thinking of boarding your pet in Hurghada please avoid "Sweet Dreams " boarding kennels in Mubarak6, if you value your pet.
A very disturbing story (witnessed) has emerged on the Red sea Forum concerning this boarding kennel.
The death of a beautiful German Shepherd while in the care of the kennel owners has resulted in many of us issuing warnings where-ever we can, as there is no govering body to do so it seems.
For a fuller account of this very sad state of affairs please log on to The Red Sea Forums.

BillH

Post by BillH » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Owning a German Shepherd (dog presumably, not an actual shepherd !) in a HOT country like Egypt is not what I would call "conducive to good pet care anyway" in my mind Christine...

MY Grandad brought one back after his 8 year contiguous stint in Egypt during WW2..
"Jerry" had decided to leave it behind at their camp and let it almost starve to death while chained to a stake in the ground.

A more faithful and loyal companion you could not find, and if anyone dared to raise a hand to my Grandfather, that dog would have your hand off before it got within an inch of him.. 8)
In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..

Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Christine » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

This is quite an old post and happily the " situation" in egypt has been what shall we say, ........resolved ;)

I miss Sage my lovely old german shepherd , she passed away 3 years ago, bless her heart, the most devoted faithfull thing :(