Commonalities

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Commonalities

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

When you reduce us all down we can all identify with each other and seemingly get along.

I'd only identify with the first US soldier dancing as he was waddling around like me when I was 9 months pregnant. 'Tis amazing how we can all share commonalities.

Thought this was cute

phpBB [video]

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Re: Commonalities

Post by Jayway »

Thats a strange video, I take it Iraqi dont dance ?
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I think it interesting that something as common a toe tapping and shaking your booty can bring us all together - a shared experience. Wish we all could share more.

I also wonder HOW that first American soldier happened to completely copy my waddle when I was 9 months preggers!

I also wonder WHY the USA has soldiers hanging about the desert in green camo vs the brown shades the Iraqis wear. I know they have brown camo as I've seen it on the Bases but putting 'em in GREEN in the desert is a bit - Ummmm - odd.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Its all down to when it was filmed LLL, American troops used to wear what is called the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) in the Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) but this has been changed to the ‘Multicam’ pattern of dark brown, pale green, and beige, which is lighter but is still more green than the typical say Saudi soldiers uniform, or the previous Desert Battle Dress Uniform (DBDU) that was beige, pale green, two tones of brown, with black and white rock spots in the previous version.