L4u -- problem?

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

L4u -- problem?

Post by Jayway »

Has anyone noticed L4u is very slow and the internal server notice keeps coming up? For me, E4u is ok.

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: L4u -- problem?

Post by Grandad »

I seldom look in on L4U Jay as I have no plans to go to Luxor very soon but I have just gone over there and true, it is VERY slow. Seem to remember in the distant past that it used to be slow on Sundays......
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

L4U is slow and lately very BORING too meaning there is not any range of topics being talked about and there isn't any in depth discussion of anything either.
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

Today was the first for me in a couple o' years or more since I visited the "blue" side I came out again as it was very slow & thought " nothing has changed "

I'll stick with our " gold " side thank you :) :)
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I do check out the 'Blue' side nearly every day and yes it has been very slow lately, ............ and ........ incredibly boring!!!!!!!!! ;)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

You're being nice "H" when you say Incredibly boring - it is as boring as DIRT! ;) I check them out daily too but for probably the past 3 or 4 months +++ there has really been nothing of interest interest. All the replies are predictably the same with all the same Forum member repetitively repeating their own mantra which is also predictably predictable. Also the number of members actually 'posting' has shrunk too. Maybe all the members are still there lurking or playing games but not too many posting. Might be due to the exodus of people out of Luxor, Egypt.

I don't have stats but it does seem to me that not too many people are really venturing to Luxor these days.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This morning L4U is "under construction" with a note diverting the hordes here! :o :o
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Well unless they stay and contribute it will be pretty pointless as the general rule is not to carry threads across two forums :stp but people wishing to contribute to any existing thread on here or start a new one are always welcome. :up
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Last night I looked at all the "visitors" to E4U and there were 22 with many names from the Blue however nobody posted that I could see. Just us regulars. Not too sure why some from the Blue do not post on here. I actually think 'we' talk about a broader range of topics and interests than is ever on the other side.

I've also poked my nose into the Red every so often and I don't believe anybody has posted on there for months. The games go but no threads.
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

I go on the Red as its peace and quiet - - :D I suppose I could post something but I dont like to disturb the nice atmosphere - - -