CAPTACHA and Logging ON

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

CAPTACHA and Logging ON

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Today I'm driving my new laptop - UGH! The latest and greatest but OMG it is SOOO different from the old laptop. Anyway I've had no problem logging on E4U and I use exactly the same Log On name and Password on L4U except while trying to log onto L4U it keeps telling me I'm not logging on correctly. Can't see that I'm making a mistake however after a couple of tries I'm now LOCKED OUT of L4U and getting this message:

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below.

However there is NO CAPTCHA.

I'm also getting a prompt on this laptop that I need to REGISTER to get onto L4U...........

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: CAPTACHA and Logging ON

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Ok - went back and this time (this last 2 times) the CAPTACHA came on - moving fruits and vegetables and moving things with paper - BUT - no way can I log onto L4U. Seems I've exceeded the number of attempts so I'm locked out.

I was EXTREMELY careful in logging on but apparently my Lovelyladylux and password are not being recognized. E4U IS recognizing me so ??? Not sure what is up with L4U.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

I have reset your login attempts back to zero, so try again, make sure you fill your username and password in yourself on the first attempt if you have auto-complete filling in the boxes for you (it might be putting the wrong password in).

FirenIce can then be deleted :roll:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I've been out today, just home and I tried LovelyLadyLux again and got the same message that I'd exceeded my log in attempts. I then tried with FirenIce and it logged me in right away on L4U. Same with E4U I've logged in no problem.

This IS a new laptop and today is my first day using it but I've managed to log into all the other programs I use with no problems at all. I have nothing automatically populated and I never check the "Keep Logged In."

Soooooooo ????? I have no idea 'why' all of a sudden L4U isn't going for me.

Personally I'd rather keep LLL than a new ID as that way everybody else can relate me as the CHARMING WONDERFUL Poster they've come to know and love!!!! ;) :mrgreen: ;)

;) Any other suggestions for anything I can try?
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Hmmm the only thing I can think of is for you to PM me on here with your password for Luxor4u then I can try myself (you can change your password to a new one later on) :)