Help - Luxor4u Forum Down

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Moonstone

Post by Moonstone »

Ah, that's better ! Thanks PRC.

Miriamkhalifa

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

I do I do I do
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

The hosting company is having a holiday or they are slacking... So i have took it on myself to move Luxor4u to another Server which hopefully will solve the problem, however it might take a day to activate. Sorry
HEPZIBAH
Top Member
Top Member

Post by HEPZIBAH »

DJKeefy wrote:The hosting company is having a holiday or they are slacking... So i have took it on myself to move Luxor4u to another Server which hopefully will solve the problem, however it might take a day to activate. Sorry
[face=Comic Sans MS]I think something may be happening at the moment as I just went to L4u and got the 'oops this link seems to be broken' message. I wasn't getting that before - either when the problem first started or when you put the auto transfer on. [/face]
Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley