Anyone living in Hurghada?

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

foxy

Anyone living in Hurghada?

Post by foxy »

Hi there, I live in Hurghada in the winter and would like to make new acquaintances. I am trying to find out if there are any like minded people out there in Egypt. I have a few friends in Luxor and like to visit as often as possible as I find it so much better than Hurghada as unfortunately we are full of 'Russian' ladies who give the locals the wrong impression of expats.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Anyone living in Hurghada?

Post by Horus »

Hello Foxy and a Happy New Year to you, you are most welcome to chat with us on this forum, but if you live in Hurgada and have friends in Luxor you may wish to visit our sister sites of RED SEA 4U & LUXOR 4U. Obviously the Red Sea forum will have more members who live out that way and with whom you may be able to become friends with, the Luxor forum has members from all over the world with a fairly large number of expats who live on both East & West banks so it is possible you may know some of them although most will use a forum name, not everyone does though and most members do actually know each others real names or have met them at some time. If you want to check the other two forums out you can use the link at the top right of this page, just wait until the three rolling dice icons line up as either R4U (turning red) or L4U (turning blue) and click on the link and it will take you to your chosen site. :)
Winged Isis
Top Member
Top Member
Australia

Re: Anyone living in Hurghada?

Post by Winged Isis »

Good advice H, but no action over on the red side these days; if you shout it echoes! Plus, the dice are not always there; it's often games, so it's best to google.
Carpe diem! :le: