I like your post...

Room to make an announcement to the whole forum.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

I like your post...

Post by DJKeefy »

On the to do list when the new forums were in progress I was asked to add a LIKE button, so members could like other members posts, finally it's now in place.

At the bottom right of each post there is a LIKE button Image click this if you like a members post, once clicked this button will change to UNLIKE Image which you can click if you decide you dont like the post. You can't like your own posts.

To the left of each post under each members avatar you can see how many likes a member has given and how many times they have been liked, clicking the number of "likes" or "liked in" will bring up a list of them posts.

On the index page at the bottom in the statistics section here you can find the Top 10 members posts liked list above the top ten list you can click the link Show all members likes and liked in list to show all members.

In your User Control Panel then Board preferences, on the right you will see Notify me via e-mail if someone likes my post: you can set this to Yes if you want to recieve an email when someone likes a post of yours. (the default setting is set to No.)

NOTE: This feature is forum based only and nothing to do with any other social network sites that use a like feature. To like topics or send posts to facebook, Twitter or Google+ use the icons on the top left of the first post in the topic.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: I like your post...

Post by Horus »

Well when I figure all that out I will get back to you, so just to be on the safe side I have given you a 'Like' :lol: :lol: