Iran caught out?

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Iran caught out?

Post by Horus »

Confidential intelligence documents obtained by The Times show that Iran is working on testing a key final component of a nuclear bomb.

The notes, from Iran’s most sensitive military nuclear project, describe a four-year plan to test a neutron initiator, the component of a nuclear bomb that triggers an explosion. Foreign intelligence agencies date them to early 2007, four years after Iran was thought to have suspended its weapons programme.

An Asian intelligence source last week confirmed to The Times that his country also believed that weapons work was being carried out as recently as 2007 — specifically, work on a neutron initiator.

The technical document describes the use of a neutron source, uranium deuteride, which independent experts confirm has no possible civilian or military use other than in a nuclear weapon. Uranium deuteride is the material used in Pakistan’s bomb, from where Iran obtained its blueprint.

Read the full article here:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 955351.ece

So it looks like a good time to sell up if you live in the Sinai region before the bottom falls out of the market, nuclear fallout does not respect international borders, but you may yet be saved by an Israeli pre-emptive strike. :mrgreen:

Ebikatsu
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Ebikatsu »

Interesting article Horus.

But I want to make a few points.

The Times owner Rupert Murdoch is notoriously Pro Zionist. It was a huge struggle for a reporter I know to get her articles published about white phosphorus. In the end they had to because it was obvious the IDF were lying. They also have to eventually think on sales and not content, because they are losing money due to the freedom of the internet. Rupert Murdoch's chain of newspapers wouldn't be the best source to get accurate information about anything anti Israel. He's also the guy trying to get us all to pay for internet news!

Rupert also owns Fox media and a host of US newspapers. All Pro Zionist.

The article itself is merely that. There is no proof. Where are these papers? It's all heresay till then. So you need to take it all with a large in fact HUGE pinch of salt.

But say it is correct.

Well let's discuss that.

As William R Polk the ex US senator said last week on the news. " If I ( William Polk ) was advising the Iranian government, I would advise them to get a nuclear bomb straight away". Now that is from a highly respected ex senator who was prominent in the Cuban crisis and it's aversion.
Now why did he say that you might ask?

Well he explained that it would put an end to the US and Israeli threats. His words. he explained that once you have the bomb you 'join the club'. No one is going to threaten you. No one is threatening to bomb North Korea are they?
So he said they will be safe from attack.
He reminded us that they have not attacked a sovereign nation in over 300 years.

Now maybe Ahmedinejad is taking this US ex senators advice, because he doesn't want Tehran turning into Baghdad or Kabul. Who would blame him to be honest.

Isn't it the right of a country to defend itself from attack? or is that just if you are in NATO? Does everyone else not matter?

Iran has not attacked Israel, yet it is constantly being threatened by attack.
Yes it does want to see the name Israel wiped off the map but it is not bombing Tel Aviv.
Also a nuclear bomb is anti islamic. If you look at Iran and it's war against Iraq, most of it's soldiers are trained in guerilla warfare. One on one. Yes they do have tanks and aircrafts but their strength is in 100's of thousands of guerillas for defence. Something that the Western forces are not good at. Same in Vietnam.

So I doubt this story is as true as Tzipi Livni's today when asked why she did not turn up in UK for the meeting of the Pro Israeli's in London, and she said scheduling problems :lol:

No Tzipi it was because the UK courts had been asked to issue an arrest warrant and arrest you for war Crimes, just like Ehud Barak visit was cancelled at the last minute because they were going to arrest him too.
;)

Soon these ******** won't be able to go anywhere except the US for fear of arrest ;)

So let's wait and see if the Times comes up with the 'goods', or as I suspect it'll be just another ploy by the Zionists like the one they tried regarding the Iran shipment being seized full of weapons in the Med. More lies, That went quiet very quickly didn't it ;)

Now you are all probably thinking I am a big supporter of Iran and it's leader. :mrgreen:
The answer is no but i do try to see things in a fair manner and if nuclear is okay for some then it should be okay for others too. That's cricket ;)

Lets' not forget that the USA was the one who developed the bomb, and they have been the ONLY ones to use it. Let's not forget that fact.

* hands microphone back to Horus*
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

As stated previously, I have little interest in it, Iran nukes Israel, Israel nukes Iran, solves a couple of problems in that area. It is you guys who should be concerned, I am sure that we will take care of ourselves. As no information would seem to be reliable unless it comes from a pro Arab/Palestinian source and everything else is a zionist plot anyway, it is not worth persuing it any further :mrgreen:
PRchick

Post by PRchick »

Let's not forget that the one and only time the US has used it was over 60 years ago to end a war. No one knew what it would do then.

And the development was not started in the US but in Germany. When the scientists working on it were smuggled out of Germany, they finished their work in the US.
"A man who has had a bull by the tail once has learned 60 or 70 times as much as a man who hasn't."
Mark Twain
Ebikatsu
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Ebikatsu »

Horus wrote:As stated previously, I have little interest in it, Iran nukes Israel, Israel nukes Iran, solves a couple of problems in that area. It is you guys who should be concerned, I am sure that we will take care of ourselves. As no information would seem to be reliable unless it comes from a pro Arab/Palestinian source and everything else is a zionist plot anyway, it is not worth persuing it any further :mrgreen:

Try reading the Jerusalem Post or the Ha'aretz then Horus ;) I read them all.
Not all Israeli's are Pro Zionist, Thank God.
I rarely quote from them because I doubt anyone here would have heard of them.

Ha'aretz

"Despite its relatively low circulation, Haaretz is considered Israel's most influential daily newspaper. Its readership includes Israel's intelligentsia and its political and economic elites. Surveys show that Haaretz readership has a higher-than-average education, income, and wealth; most are Ashkenazis. Shmuel Rosner, the newspaper's former U.S. correspondent, told The Nation, "people who read it are better educated and more sophisticated than most, but the rest of the country doesn't know it exists."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haaretz

Interesting isn't it.

Today's Ha'aretz straight from Tel Aviv.

" a day after it emerged that opposition leader Tzipi Livni had canceled her trip to Britain after a warrant was issued for her arrest. "

The Israeli spokespersons were saying it was because of schedules. Yeah right Tzipi!. So I guess we'll be seeing you in London in the coming month then if that is true!

here's another of today's headlines.

Akiva Eldar / U.S. tax dollars fund rabbi who excused killing gentile babies .

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1135200.html

It's amazing what Israel's most famous newspaper say's about what is happening in Israel.

;)