Words & Plan of Wisdom - NOT

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Words & Plan of Wisdom - NOT

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Since I lived in the USA and although I couldn't vote I did take an interest in their Presidential Elections. Can't say I've been impressed in the least by Obama. There have been on-going calls from different factions calling for his impeachment.

This latest tidbit - do you know Obama has ordered a 45 MINUTE warning be given to ISIS prior to his bombing of their targets?!?!?
What kind of stupidity is that?

This was forwarded to me:

The current leadership in, Egypt, is opposed to the, Muslim Brotherhood, and is fighting, ISIS.
They know that our air force is mostly ineffective in attacking, ISIS, due to White House, restrictions.
Our pilots risk their lives to bomb meaningless targets like old pickup trucks while the, Russians,
destroy bases, headquarters, oil wells and tank trucks. Putin, knows who the enemy is and has the
courage to attack them.
P.S. Obama, has ordered our jets to give, ISIS, 45 minutes warning BEFORE raids. It's just a matter
of time before, ISIS, has the means to shoot down our jets. Can't Congress muster up the guts to
impeach the traitor in the, White House???

This was also forwarded to me:

Egyptian TV Reaction to Obama

What you are about to see will probably get pulled from the airways, but not before you have a chance to watch and listen to what Egypt has to say about Obama.

This may well be the most damning comments ever.

phpBB [video]

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Words & Plan of Wisdom - NOT

Post by Horus »

Well if that Arabic translation is true (I dont speak Arabic) then it says quite a lot about how he is perceived in Egypt.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I caught the odd few words and honestly by way other world leaders have seen him this IS true!

They have done collages of his verbalizations here and he talks more about supporting ISLAM than anything else. He has actually given speeches here chastising Christians for the CRUSADES saying we need to atone for them!!

Quite a faction wanting to impeach him and I believe he is quite directly responsible for where the world is now.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

never really liked the guy that much :urm:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I was working in the USA at the time he started to run. IMO because RACE is such a big issue here and because I hear it non-stop - "I'm not a racist. I voted for a black man."

I heard that ad nauseum down here as everybody lined up trying to use this one act of voting for this man as clear indication they were NOT racist!! Nobody vetted him, nobody really looked at what he was like - he was BLACK and that somehow atoned for all the years of Slavery.

From the second he got into the White House he appointed only HIS people - most of what are Muslim! His top advisor Jalerie Jarret is Muslim, Eric Holder Muslim and many many others. He has blatantly taken the side of black people from day one, has gone after Christianity big time whilst OK-ing blacks and Muslims - i.e. ALL white police forces ARE racist (as per him!) A thug who just robs a grocery store and then attacks a police officer getting killed during the attack - well isn't it obvious to you that the black guy was really a mis-understood kid and the Policeman an obvious racist even though the kid (17 with a lengthy record) had 100 pounds on the cop and the cop also suffered a break in a bone around his eye. GUESS whose side Obama is on? Guess whose funeral he sent representatives to?

Did he send anybody at the time of HEBO attack? No.......

Will be a grand day when he is out of office!!
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

The sooner the better IMO
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

I personally cant wait to see Donald Trump take over :lol:
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Robbo70 wrote:I personally cant wait to see Donald Trump take over :lol:
What a reversal of politics that would be :lol:
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

I can just imagine him telling Putin he is fired if the chat round the table isn't going to plan :lol: As he is such a firm believer in gun laws, I expect his relaxed attitude to them to solve a lot of the population problems by the time he completes his first term though
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

"The Donald" as he is know has been consistently in the forefront since he said he'd run. He is also bashing away at all the PC stuff that is going on. He'll say something outrageous which the media jumped on and his poll numbers went up and this has been consistent since he started his run.

He has blatantly said he has no time for all this PC stuff and won't tolerate it. The Silent Majority seem to be following him.

I rather hope he gets elected myself - the biggest message I see is that People here are tired of the Politicians who talk talk talk talk talk and do nothing. Politicians are no longer trusted here and the fact that the 2 front runners (Trump - businessman & Carson - retired neurosurgeon) are NOT Politicians speaks volumes.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I just read about the Towers going down in another post and "The Donald" is presently being critiqued for saying he saw Muslims dancing in the streets of New Jersey following the downing of the Twin Towers.

He could quite possibly be the next POTUS - going to be an interesting run up to Nov 2016 when the next election will happen.

What is more interesting is that so many candidates who are not "politicians" are being touted by the American people. Seems most of the people in the USA are pretty fed up with all the present politicians they elected into office.